Thursday, January 20, 2011

Pledges...

Not those kind of pledges. Donations, sponsors, money...how are we doing? I don't want to know exactly how much you've all collected or even been promised, I just want to remind you that these mustaches shouldn't come cheap. Get out there and ask your friends and family to dig a bit deeper in their pockets for the good of our school. Don't sell your 'stache-growing skills short fellas. There is a lot of sweet stubble floating around. It's only a third of the way into our six week timeline so settle in brothers and prepare for the wild hairs that start to curl into the side of your mouth, that one super thick hair that just won't lie flat like all the others around it and the inevitable blond (bald) spot. It happens to all of us. So if you have any tips, tricks or theories to grow something solid please feel free to leave a comment.

But seriously, get out there and raise some cash. I'm fortunate enough to have some pretty amazing friends who have decided to support my 'stache be organizing a ping pong tournament this weekend. The $10 team entry fee will go directly to my fundraising efforts and I believe that we have about a dozen teams signed up. With prizes for the top three teams as well as snacks and plenty of drinks, what could be more fun on a Saturday? I just wish that I could play like these guys...


Well, anyway...it should be a lot of fun. Let me know how you're doing with your fundraising and if you have any helpful tips for those that may need it.
Happy Growing!

No comments:

Post a Comment